Saturday, September 25, 2010

New Books!


So I have been quite dormant these days with my blog. Don't get me wrong, I have been baking a steady amount of goods but it seems that these days, I am getting ALOT of fails or just baking things that I have already blogged about.

The other day, I attempted macaroons again. I went out and bought a whole range of baking equipment and excitedly got busy. Unfortunately, the macaroons were a total fail. They were more meringues. I was hugely disappointed and didn't bake for a while.

Now a few days ago, I received a few cookbooks from my friend who owns a shop next to a book store! I was flicking through the Baking with Julia Childs cookbook when I discovered a recipe for Brioche.

Brioche, one of the things on my 'must bake' list! I immediately decided I needed to get back on the horse and the thing that would get me back on was BRIOCHE!

Glorious Brioche.... Brioche... which I had no idea what it was or what it was meant to taste like!

No comments:

Post a Comment